To delete a conversation from Facebook account:
- Click (messenger) at the top of the Facebook page.
- Open your conversation you want to delete from Facebook account.
- Click settings (gear icon) Options at the top of the chat window and click Delete Conversation… button.
You can also delete a Facebook conversation from your Facebook messages inbox:
- Go to your Facebook messages inbox by clicking Messenger in the top left of Facebook profile page.
- Now click to open the conversation you want to delete on Facebook.
- Click settings (gear icon) in the top right corner of the Facebook page and click Delete button.
Note: Once you select to delete a Facebook conversation, this can’t be undone.
And always keep in mind that deleting a conversation from your Facebook message inbox won’t delete it from your friend’s message inbox. It isn’t possible to delete sent or received messages from a friend’s Facebook message inbox. if You still have any problems you can contact us 1 866 324 3042 for Facebook customer service